Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chicky Times



Wearing Grandma Z's coat - it finally fits!



Getting so big!! We had to put the turtleneck on because it was chilly,.. below 85, you know how it is.









At home having fun with big sis,..









First high chair in a restaurant. Might have to break down and buy one,.. the stroller is what we are using now,..









Yummy, learning how to drink froma straw with daddy's strawberry lemonade. That's why I order beer and a cajon chicken sandwiche. So I don't have to share.









Playing with Grandpa R's Noah's Ark toy he made for Jared,...






Lest you think it is all fun and games, here is a picture proving that life isn't always wonderful when you are a princess, or ballerina or whatever,..

2 comments:

Supermom said...

Love the pictures!

By the way, I had misspelled biters, so I changed my page name a bit. Yes, I'm a dork!!

www.fouranklebiters.com


Amber :)

Supermom said...

Okay, screwed up again.

www.fouranklebiters.blogspot.com