Thursday, December 4, 2008

Universal Faux Pas

In reviewing my list of things that make me happy, I realized it's a list of things that are out of the ordinary - those little zingers that don't always happen, or are so fleeting you have to slow down to really relish them. Seeing that list made me feel really bad, however, because in general I'm a pretty happy person and that can not be attributed to that list of seven things. The constants in my life that make me happy are the elephants in the room, so to speak. I'd have to say my faith is very important to me and gives me peace and then of course, my soul mate, my college sweatheart, my husband. So, here's to you! Thanks for making me happy. Not that the box from Ann Taylor yesterday afternoon didn't really make me smile. : )

No comments: