Sunday, June 15, 2008

Top Ten Reasons

Why I Jog in 100 Degree Heat,...

10. I'm just not hot enough
9. Because it's just a dry heat
8. My body temperature has to get up to 200 degrees before I jump into the pool hubby refuses to heat for me because we aren't independently wealthy
7. It's Father's Day! What better way to say I love ya honey, than to make him run in 100 degree heat too
6. I'll do anything to get out of mopping the floor
5. I have the illusion that if I keep doing this, I'll get skinnier
4. Hotter temperature = higher calories burned? Ya think?
3. The dog needed to get out
2. The only time the girls are quiet and happy is strapped in the jogging stroller 'going fast'.
1. With the price of gas these days, I'd better start getting in shape for the days when I literally run around and do errands

No comments: