Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Week Already?

Good grief, where does a week go? I promise to post something semi fun in the next few days, I'm just trying to get to the little things in life, ... feeding, bathing, playing with kids, mopping the floor before someone sticks to it like a giant spider web and I have to chisel them off,... trying to remember who goes to what practice when,...

I am also trying valiantly to recover from my weekend, very fun, but wow, shoving that much living in 48 hours should be against the law. It consisted of mac n cheese with truffle oil, walking my five kids dangerously close to a Bentley, a Tower of Terror, an even more terrifying dinner in a hoitie toitie restaurant (we brought two priests with us for some divine intervention, and guess what? Besides the spilled Shirley Temple, it worked! I highly recommend it,...) and a nice little tour of south central LA. And purple hair.

But anyways,.. read this post by my neighbor's mom. It is so beautiful and wise.

And if you dare, check this out - (page 26ish) yes, it's true, I really do work for a living,... once in a while, .. just to get a break from the kids and that sticky floor,...

I'll post pictures and talk more leter. Cheers.

2 comments:

Baby-Mama Runner said...

Truffle oil, a Bentley and two priests sounds like the begining of a great joke. I'll anxiously await the rest of it! Very cool article! I've never seen an electronic magazine in that kind of format. That was pretty cool too!

Unknown said...

You're a REAL writer! Cool magazine - your name makes a groovy byline!!!